Well, it's a variety of reasons. First, it can be an equipment issue. We have a lot of options, but there are limited quantities of individual pieces of equipment. Bigger pieces, like the Wacky Millennium Obstacle Course, are first come first serve. On the other hand, we do have several 40' Obstacle Courses - but you won't get one on a Friday if you call in May or June. It's field day season, and those are the most popular options with our school customers.
- Decide your date early - 6 months in advance sounds like a long time, but it goes quick!
- Call us with your date and equipment wants - we will hold what is available for you and put together a price quote.
- We will then work together as the event draws closer to lock down the details. You have until 4 weeks before the event to finalize.
- Sign your contract! This is an important step, as this is what notifies logistics to assign staff, create loading sheets, etc.
- Find those volunteers! If your event is not fully staffed by Fun Services, you will want volunteers for set up, running the event, and tear down. We will let you know how many you need, if it helps!
- Have a great event! Relax, knowing your event is in the hands of a company with over 50 years of experience!